Family Law & Immigration Attorneys
Featured Article
Upholding Court Orders After a Divorce
Upholding Court Orders After a Divorce

Congratulations! Your divorce is finalized. After a process that feels like forever, you’re probably ready to be done with the court system once and for all. What happens, though, when your ex does not honor the terms of your legal agreement? Let’s look at some commonly ...

Read More

Blog posts in Child Support

  • How Remarriage Affects Alimony & Child Support in MO

    When a married couple files for divorce , the court will often make one spouse pay alimony and child support . However, what happens if either spouse ...

    View More
  • How To Establish Paternity in Missouri

    Dealing with family legal matters is never easy, especially when children are involved. Establishing parental rights is crucial in any custody issue, ...

    View More
  • What Can I Do If My Ex Stops Paying Child Support?

    Once you and your ex have come to an agreement about your child support payments, it can be extremely frustrating and difficult when they refuse to ...

    View More
  • When Can Child Support Be Modified?

    As your family changes and grows, it’s natural for the court orders regarding child support and other family law aspects to need amending. Whether you ...

    View More
  • How do I Recover Child Support Overpayment?

    Like the rest of your divorce terms, nothing is truly set “in stone,” which means as your life changes, your obligations and requirements could change ...

    View More

Contact Smith Law Offices, LLC Today

We will tailor fit our approach to fit your needs & achieve your goals.
    • Please enter your name.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
    • Please enter your email address.
      This isn't a valid email address.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.