Missouri Child Custody Lawyer
Providing Personalized Attention in Missouri - (636) 400-1177
If you share children with your spouse and are in the midst of a divorce, child custody matters may be at the front of your discussions. It can be incredibly emotional and terrifying to think that you may lose your place as a parent due to the divorce. This is where a Missouri child custody attorney from Smith Law Offices, LLC comes in - to protect you and ensure your rights are not taken away.
Reasons To Choose Us
- Over Two Decades Of Combined Experience
- Fluent In Russian, French, English & Spanish
- Promptly Reply To All Emails & Phone Calls
- Award-Winning Legal Representation
- We’re Locally-Owned & Family-Run
- We Have An Exceptional Track Record Of Success
We take the time to investigate all of the details in each case we take on and work diligently to protect our clients’ rights. Our team understands just how sensitive matters are. You can rely on us to handle your case with the respect and compassion it deserves. With 30+ years of combined experience and an expanse of knowledge in the area of family law, our child custody attorneys are qualified to represent you both in and out of court.
Get in touch with Smith Law Offices, LLC for an evaluation of your case: (636) 400-1177
Determining Factors in Your Custody Case
A few of the factors which may influence a child custody decision include:
- If there is a current custody agreement in place
- How many children are involved
- What the relationship is between the child and each parent
- If the child has any preference on who they want to live with
- What each parent’s home environment is like
- Which parent’s home provides more stability for the child
Family Law and Divorce Attorney in Missouri
Our Missouri divorce lawyers understand how to navigate child custody matters to work towards a positive outcome. Receiving the Client Distinction Award from 2013-2015 from Martindale-Hubbell®, Attorney Nevada Smith has demonstrated a history of exemplary client service throughout his years in practice.
Together with his wife, Attorney Monica Smith, they understand the importance of creating an agreeable custody agreement that is beneficial for all parties. Your priorities as our client, should you retain our firm, will always be our focus as we fight to protect your best interests and that of your children.
If you would like to meet with a Missouri family law attorney from our firm to discuss your child custody matter, call our office at (636) 400-1177 for a complimentary case consultation.