Helping Clients with Family Law, Criminal Law, DWI Cases & More!
Attorney Nevada M. Smith of Smith Law Offices, LLC is ready and willing to help you with a variety of legal matters. With years of experience under his belt, Nevada is well-equipped to handle all types of cases, no matter how simple or complicated they may be. In 2013-2015, St. Charles attorney Nevada Smith received the Client Distinction Award, a testament to how deeply he cares for the success of his clients. Mr. Smith can assist you in matters of family law, DWI or other traffic offenses, and criminal law.
Areas of Practice
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Missouri, 2004
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Missouri, 2005
- University of Missouri-Columbia School of Law, Columbia, Missouri, J.D.
- University of Missouri - Columbia, Columbia, Missouri, B.A. magna cum laude - 2001
- Major: International Studies
- University of Missouri - Columbia, Columbia, Missouri, B.S. summa cum laude - 2001
- Major: International Business
Honors and Awards
- Missouri & Kansas SuperLawyers 2016, 2017 & 2019
- Missouri and Kansas Rising Star 2015
- Client Distinction Award, 2015
- Client Distinction Award, 2014
- Client Distinction Award, 2013 (Lawyers.com/Martindale)
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Trustee, St. Charles City-County Library District, 2017
- St. Charles County Bar Association, President, 2015 - 2016
- St. Charles County Bar Association, Vice-President, 2014 - 2015
- St. Charles County Bar Association, Secretary, 2013 - 2014
- St. Charles County Bar Association, Treasurer, 2012 - 2013
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis, Member, 2004 - Present
- Missouri Bar, Member, 2004 - Present
Pro Bono Activities
- Volunteer Lawyers Program, 2005 - Present
Contact Attorney Nevada Smith today to get the informed insight that you need. To speak directly to Attorney Nevada Smith, call (636) 400-1177 today!